Square brown wheat roll with coarsely crushed wheat grain and a decoration of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. A characteristic feature is the light crumb and thin but crispy crust.
Nice rolls for as well as hotels, breakfast shops as bakery shops.
This new and improved Pumpkin and Sunflower Square Rolls differ in many ways:
Resulting in a roll with more taste, higher resilient and firmer crumb with a cracked thin crispy crust.
In addition to linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid), sunflower seeds are also an excellent source of dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin E, B Vitamins, and minerals such as magnesium, iron, phosphorus, selenium and zinc. Additionally, they are rich in cholesterol-lowering phytosterols. They are also a good source of calories.
The hulled or semi-hulled seeds of pumpkins can be roasted and eaten as a snack, similar to the sunflower seed. Pumpkin seeds can be prepared for eating by first separating them from the orange pumpkin flesh, then coating them in a generally salty sauce (Worcestershire sauce, for example), after which the seeds are distributed upon a baking sheet, and then cooked in an oven at a relatively low temperature for a long period of time.
Pumpkin seeds are a good source of iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, potassium, and magnesium. One gram of pumpkin seed protein contains as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk .
Name / description:
Pumpkin and Sunflower Mini Loaf with roasted beef and aioli
- 1 pumpkin and sunflower mini loaf
- 1 thin slice (laminated) of pumpkin, grilled or poached
- 1 thin slice (laminated) of courgette, grilled or poached
- 45gram of sliced roasted beef
- 2 tablespoons of aioli (or mayonnaise with garlic)
- 2 slices of tomato
- 3 leaves fresh basil
- Provencal herbs
- black pepper
- cut the roll horizontally into 2 halves and spread some aioli on both sides
- lay the laminated courgette and pumpkin slices on the bottom half and cover them with the fresh basil leaves
- range the slices roasted beef on the vegetables, add the black pepper and cover with the tomato slices
- sprinkle some Provencal herbs on the tomato and the rest of the aioli sauce
- close the sandwich